Unity of Michiana is very pleased and excited to share with you and your family a dynamic youth ministry founded in Unity principles. Our teachers and staff share these Unity principles through curriculum, student activities, lively discussions, music, meditation, art, prayer, drama, and practical life experiences. We are truly blessed to have the opportunity to share this spiritual consciousness with your family.
The Five Basic Unity Principles
- There is only one Presence and one Power active in the universe and in my life, God the good.
- Our essence is of God; therefore, we are inherently good. This God essence was fully expressed in Jesus, the Christ.
- We are co-creators with God, creating reality through thoughts held in mind.
- Through prayer and meditation, we align our heart-mind with God. Denials and affirmations are tools we use.
- Through thoughts, words, and actions, we live the Truth that we know.