Our youth are not meeting at this time due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We hope to be meeting in person again soon. Please watch for details.
Unity of Michiana is very pleased and excited to share with you and your family a dynamic youth ministry, founded in Unity principles.
The Five Basic Unity Principles
- There is only one Presence and one Power active in the universe and in my life, God the good.
- Our essence is of God; therefore, we are inherently good. This God essence was fully expressed in Jesus, the Christ.
- We are co-creators with God, creating reality through thoughts held in mind.
- Through prayer and meditation, we align our heart-mind with God. Denials and affirmations are tools we use.
- Through thoughts, words, and actions, we live the Truth that we know.
Our teachers and staff share these Unity principles through curriculum, student activities, lively discussions, music, meditation, art, prayer, drama, and practical life experiences. We are truly blessed to have the opportunity to share this spiritual consciousness with your family.
Pre-K through 6th grade
We have fun activities based on Unity principles. Kids have opportunities to talk and share.
Through the teachings of Unity, middle schoolers are encouraged to develop self-confidence and feel comfortable with themselves as well as grow spiritually.
Y.O.U. (Youth Of Unity)
Ages 14 Through 18
Y.O.U. is an inspiring spiritual group designed to help each young person develop their own creative uniqueness. These teens are continually invited to share their divine nature with each other and the world around them. Unity Principles are interwoven in all aspects of the Y.O.U. program.