We will also continue to livestream the Sunday Service on Facebook.
For those who choose to be here, we will begin having in-person Sunday services again on Sunday, July 12. Our first priority is keeping everyone safe and healthy, so we’ll be taking the following precautions:
- Building will not open until 9:45am. At that time, the main doors will be propped open.
- We will not be gathering for fellowship. No food or drink will be offered. You are welcome to bring your own coffee, and you are also welcome to talk with others in the parking lot before and after the service.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes will be available at multiple places (foyer, restrooms, sanctuary).
- Sanctuary doors will be open, and seating in the sanctuary will observe appropriate 6’ distancing.
- We will not use bulletins, prayer partner slips, hymnals, or any paper handouts during the service.
- Love offerings/tithes may be dropped off in a designated basket in Friendship Hall or you may donate online.
- The prayer box will be in Friendship Hall for your prayer requests (or you may email them to the office).
- We ask that you please wear a mask for your safety and the safety of others.
- At this time, we need everyone to refrain from hugging, handshakes, and holding hands.
- Our UniKids will continue connecting with Patty Minnick for activities at home. Our UniTeens/Y.O.U. and Donalyn will continue to meet on Zoom at this time. If any youth attend service, they must remain with their parents and maintain social distancing.
- Feel free to watch Sunday’s livestream service on your phone from the parking lot if you prefer to remain outside.
To celebrate reopening, bring a sack lunch and lawn chairs to gather in the parking lot/grassy area following the service.